Shadows Over Impiltur
Here are some of the varient rules I would like to incorporate into our story. If any of these need tweaking or are ruining the fun of our game, please don't hesitate to let me know.
- We are including Chaos Magic into this campaign. It was originally created for D&D 3.5 edition so we've had to make some tweaks to it. Click on the link to see what rules we are using for the creation and casting of spells for anyone who wants to try and be a Chaos Mage.
- We will be adding a Sanity Score to everyone's PCs as well as incorporating the Madness table from the DMG.
- There will be a Massive Damage or System Shock roll for anyone suffering half of their hit points in one blow. This will be rolled for the NPCs as well.
- We will by trying the Slow Natural Healing method, which means that you cannot spend hit dice to heal after a short rest, just a long rest.
- There is Gunpowder and Firearms available from Kara-tur that will occasionally end up in some of the shops and fences in Impiltur.
- We will try to use a modified Injuries table from the DMG.
- I will incorporate Morale Rolls as well as adding the manuevers: Climb on a Larger Creature, Disarm, Overrun, Shove Aside, and Tumble.